There have been a number of changes since the last update that was posted.
First of all, we've switched our versioning system to git, this should make it more straight-forward for more contributors to join.
We've added some extra instructions to be used in session files, this should make session files more versatile.
Redesign rendering of read tracks which should speed up rendering significantly.
Added wild cards to motif searches.
Added code automatic plugin installation option in session files.
We've fixed tons of bugs and glitches in both data handling and graphical display.
Added a synonym naming framework that allows you to use multiple names for the same sequence entry.
Fixed issues introduced by Java 7
Added I18N support, if you want to add a language, get in touch with us.