Today we release version 1.7.1 of GenomeView, our genome browser and curator.
This release features a number of improvements:
- When loading features with the same sequence ID as an already loaded sequence, the features are added to this sequence.
- GFF3 parser now correctly assembles CDS fragments with the same parent into a single Feature.
- Save dialog now notifies which file will be overwritten.
- It is now possible to switch between the SequenceView and the main application.
- The CDS overview now behaves better, but there is still room for improvement.