GenomeView 1.6.9 has been released!
This release is only supported as webstart application. We need to sort out the BioMoby libraries before we can support a stand-alone version again.
GenomeView 1.6.9 offers a lot of bug fixes and a number of new features.
- Partial locations are properly parsed and displayed
- Save to fasta and gff3 now work properly
- Each save dialog is now associated with the correct GenomeView instance
- A number of GUI improvements and naming improvements
- Added support for gzipped files
- Parsers ignore lines they don't recognize instead of crashing GenomeView
- ChromosomeView is back in business, better than ever
- BioMoby support should be operational, though still a bit experimental
- Show warning when information may be lost during save