GenomeView 1.6.7 brings a number of new features and fixes some bugs
- You can hide gene structures that you don't want to see. This can be done by selecting them from the menu 'Selection' or by clicking the last column in the gene structures overview table.
- Improved some labels throughout the GUI to be more human readable.
- The module system is replaced by the JPF framework (http://jpf.sourceforge.net/).
- The clear feature selection is only available when something is selected
- Fixed a crash when no properties file was available